Here are the Eastern Conference Teams Who I Think and this time I put them in order of what I think
1) Cleveland- I was between this team and Boston but for some reason I feel that Cleveland will be hungry again and will outdue the Celtics. Granted I may be wrong but I feel that i will be either right or close on this
2) Boston- I was torn between this team and Cleveland for the 2nd seed but for some reason I felt the Celtics fall here though because of Cleveland’s hungriness
3) Orlando- With the pickup of Vince Carter and adding Brandon Bass this team will be a 3rd seed. With Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson I feel this team will have a shot at getting back to the finals. Although if Boston and Cleveland have anything to say about it I feel they’d say not this time
4) Atlanta- Jamal Crawford pick up to me was brillant. If Bibby or Joe Johnson gets injured then Crawford could step in. Crawford could also be a possible candidate for 6th man of the year.
5) Washington- If Arenas stayed healthy then this team will make the playoffs. I even think if Arenas does get injured then having Randy Foye could help this team out by taking over until Arenas came back from an injury. Mike Miller pick up to me was sher brilliance. I like this team with having Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, Mike Miller, Randy Foye and Gilbert Arenas I like there chances of getting in this year.
6) Chicago- One of my favorite players Derrick Rose will be in the playoffs again in my book which is awesome. I also love the pickup of John Salmons and Brad Miller. I will miss Ben Gordon though.
7) Toronto- They will get in I feel with the pickup of Hedo Turkoglu and Jarret Jack but I feel will fall out in the first round again.
8) New Jersey- This was the toughest seed for me to decide because of Detroit and maybe Philadelphia because if Brand is healthy he could knock Jersey out. I feel that the Nets will get in but will fall out of the first round to either Cleveland or Boston. I think that YI will get better, Brook Lopez will get better too, Courtney Lee will make Orlando regret trading him and Devin Harris is another one of my favorite younger point guards in the league. This is the one seed where i could be wrong though but this seed to me was a guess.
So who do you think the eight eastern conference teams who will make the playoffs? Would You Change Any Of My Seeds? Which Teams Do You Think I’m Right About? Wrong About? This is your chance to agree or disagree with me on this.